These drop links made from metal should be used for a front lowering starting at 40mm. They prevent the drive shaft from sliding at the stabilizer. The drop links have oil resistant damper rubbers and a self-locking screw connection.
- Adjustable in length for use with high adjustable coilovers or lowered suspension
- Helps prevent binding & rubbing on the sway bar and axle.
- Length adjustable:
- 15cm - 20cm
- 22cm - 27cm
- 27cm - 32cm
- Allow for fine tuning of the swag bar feel during cornering.
- Galvanized steel for durability
- All bolts and washer included for simple bolt on installation.
- 2 year warranty
- TUV Quality approved
- Additional Information
Part-ID EVOPE003 Diamter front axle (mm) No
- Product Question
Questions on Adjustable universal coupling rod end links sway barsNo questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question